Sunday, December 2, 2007

Been Busy

I'm really sorry for not posting another post fr this blog. I've been way too busy in SL. On Novemeber, 26 2007 at 8pmSLT there was an Asian Invasion Kimono party. There was a geisha show at 8:30 PM SLT. I took some pics and e-mailed them to me and forgot thow to gety them for my e-mail to this blooger :). Now , I can share these great photos from the geisha show with you...:).






From Left to Right: Suzanna Logan, Aluviel, And Adamma Sungsoo Performing a traditional geisha dance.






Veritas Veloce playing the Koto ( A harp like Japanese instrument).







Adamma Sungsoo (right) and Veritas Veloce (left) telling a tale while dancing.

Alot pf new things has been happend in SL with me. I got a new skin and shape....I'll show pics in another blog soon. I received and new Vicous Title, "Vicious Minion"...lol. I wrote a story for the Virtues creative writign contest for Avilion. I'll know on Dec, 3rd how I did. I nmow I made some typos and grammer errors. I was writign my story on a notecard nstead of sing MS word becasue I don't have MS Word. So, I had to edit by hand, which took forever and there was also a 1,000 word minimum limit too. I'll be postign my story after Dec. 3rd on a post soon. Well, best be going to the SL world now...:).

1 comment:

Gidge Uriza said...

Really great pictures Jadessa!