Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Second Time Today

Hello, this is my second time blogging today! Second Life is down until sometime tomorrow...I just hope I'll be able to log in when I come home from my parents house in RL. I just checked out Alice's Blog using Babblfish to translate. I love the clothing from the Spring House! As soon as I log in Second Life I'm going down there to shop for some clothing. I might stop by Alice's dance club, Peppermint Blue too. I noticed that Shameless has some cool outfits for 100L on Alice's blog....another place fro me to look at. Thurday evening when I log into SL I'm going to be busy...Yay! For once I won't be bored in SL...lol. I usually camp or play Zyngo when I'm bored....LOL. That's all my excitment for the day! Can't wait to log into SL! 'Til next time....Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: