Saturday, November 17, 2007

"Falling Leaves"

On November 16th at 8pm I attended a live peformance at the Moulin Rouge. The perfromace is called "Falling Leaves", performed live by geishas and students from Okiya. Okiya is a residental training school for geishas in Amatsu Mitsukai, a jaaneses themed sim. The trainingincludes Kyoto geisha tradition, the arts, poetry, music, conversation, and tea service.

There are three numbers to the live performance. The frst is called "Autumn Haiku", a selection of Japanese Haiku and dance. The second is a narration of a love story called "Pine True Lovers" Accompanied by the music from a japanese string instrument called a koto with dancers in the background. The third performance is a group dance with artistic renditions from the Okiya mambers. Accopanied by music from a three stringed japanese inrument called Shanisen.

The performance lasted an hour and Gidge even stopped by in the third number to take a look and snap photos. Speaking on snapping photos, I took some photos, but I couldn't upload them here because they are stuck in SL. Last night I bought an elf outfit from Fairy's Grove, that reveals too much of my buttt. I need to get another outfit and combined the two outfits together. I bought towpairs of eyes from Gidge's store, honey and moss. Well, I best be going and do soem house work in RL.

1 comment:

Gidge Uriza said...

Jadessa I like the blog! Great Start! :) I will link to you on the Vicious Blog soon! :)